Friday, December 12, 2008

Bargaining Tools

I've always loved handwriting notes. I don't know why but there is something so satisfying about sitting down with a small notecard and pen and just writing to someone, sliding the card in an envelope with a stamp and putting it in the mail. I *love* birthdays, celebrations, and holidays because they create such great note-writing situations. Do you think I'm crazy?

Well, I've been dying to send out Christmas cards this year but with all of the grad school work and studying I had to do I just couldn't let myself get distracted. So? I did what any normal person would do. I struck a bargain with myself. As soon as my last final was done, I could start getting into the Christmas spirit. And spiritized I have. I've sent out my cards, listened to Christmas music every night and last night I got all of the gifts I have wrapped and ready to be delivered.

For the next two weeks? Life is so good.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home