Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I've Never Felt So Ready

I went to my first graduate class yesterday solely to pick up my remaining materials and get my final grade. What did I get you're wondering? I got an A-. That's right! I have never felt so much like I earned that grade. I worked for it and it wasn't easy, but seeing that letter on my paper last night made it so. worth. it. I was a little proud of myself.

My second class has been kind of a joke all semester but I still worked hard and never missed and paid attention. Last night we had our final and I was the first one done. I *hate* when that happens but I was so confident in my answers that I marched to the front of the room and handed in my little blue book. I won't get that grade for a week or so, but I'm confident that I won't be disappointed.

For as stressful as this first semester of school has been, feeling ready and knowing that I was able to show what I know successfully on a test was the best feeling I've had in a long time.

In fact? It totally rocks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Yay you!!!!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home