Monday, November 24, 2008

Be Thankful

I woke up at 5:15 this morning and saw that I had a missed call from "Home" at 10:34pm last night. I talked to my parents around 7 and we were all heading to bed (long weekend) so I thought it was strange that they would be calling me that late when A) then knew I would be sleeping and B) they were supposed to be sleeping.

I dialed my dad's cell and he answered after the first ring, before I could even ask why they called he told me that one of my cousins was found dead in his apartment last night. He went to sleep and never woke up. He was thirty years old.

Take time today/this week to let the people in your life know that you care about them. Sometimes, you might not ever get the chance again.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger J said...

That is awful. I am so sorry.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Suburban prep said...

So sorry for your family's loss.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

So sad! Keeping your family in my thoughts

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is horrible. I will keep your family in my thoughts.

Jenny

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home