Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Better Late and 1/2 @$$ed than Never...

...right?!?! I always love reading everyone's "100 Things About Me" and I was tagged on Facebook to do "25 things about Me" so while it's not the full 100, it IS 25 and I thought it would be fun to share with all of you!

1. I have three sisters who are my best friends. I don’t know who or where I’d be without them.

2. I teach kindergarten and love going to work every day. Those kids are FUNNY.

3. I always squeeze the toothpaste tube from the bottom. Always. It really bugs me when tubes are squeezed from the middle.

4. I used to make fun of my sisters for watching Friends on dvd all of the time. Now? I am obsessed with 90210 on dvd- - Dylan is my favorite. As if I didn’t get enough of it the first time around.

5. I love wine.

6. If I drink beer it’s almost always Mich Ultra.

7. I love Jeopardy and have an impressive accuracy percentage. If I had dvr I would record every episode.

8. I never start my laundry unless I can finish it--there is nothing worse than the smell of clothes that have been sitting in the washing machine too long. And I always fold my clothes when they’re warm.

9. I think I was born to be the star in a Broadway musical. The singing, the dancing, the name in lights… Unfortunately I can’t sing. Or dance that well. The closest I’ve come is starring in my middle school play.

10. The not-being-able-to-sing thing doesn’t stop me from karaoke-ing. Ever.

11. My family is incredible. I hope to one day create something as special as what I’ve been a part of.

12. The first thing I bought in my “adult” life was a car. A Volvo XC. My friends and family make fun of me for driving a “mom” car with built-in booster seats. I don’t care, it’s my dream car.

13. I work full time and am in grad school full time. It’s about as much fun as it sounds.

14. The “Southern (mylastname)” was born on a wild spring break. It is still offered on the drink menu at the bar where it was created.

15. I hate drama.

16. I love Jazzercise and teach it as much as I can.

17. I am forgiving to a fault.

18. I am really selective about my girl friends but have been extremely lucky to meet two fantastic new friends in the past two years. They’re incredible and are tagged in this note. ☺

19. I love knowing the words to songs. I actually impress myself with my lyrical prowess. John Michael Montgomery’s “Sold” was the first song that I knew every word to and could sing without the song being on. Sir-Mix-a-Lot’s “Baby Got Back” was the second.

20. I have more bags than I know what to do with but really only use 8 or 9 of them.

21. There is nothing better than the feeling you get when you cross the last thing off of your to-do list.

22. I am really Type “A”. Really.

23. I grew up watching TGIF. Somehow everything always comes back to a Full House episode.

24. I prefer to sleep in the cold so I can wear sweatpants and stay under the covers. Even in the summer.

25. I love to read.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home