Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blustery Day

We had a delay here in CT this morning which would have been great if I didn't have to wake up anyway to walk the dog, get the newspaper, feed the dog and ready the recycling. So? I'm at school at the normal time with no co-workers and no kids. Kind of enjoyable really.

With all of this talk about Cleansing around here these days I've actually started to consider it. Am I crazy? The idea of subsiding on liquid alone for any amount of time over 3 hours terrifies me but I think it *might* be a good experience and my friend said that she'll do it with me. Power in numbers, right? Of course neither one of us can afford to just start whenever we feel like it, so we'll have to wait a few weeks (and a few paychecks) before we start.

Here's to 2009, a new year and a new me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I want to do one but I don't know if I can last. Hopefully some other bloggers have done something similar

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home