Friday, January 23, 2009

How Do I Not Know This?

I am totally out of the "cool" lingo. I have a friend (a very "cool" one) who knows what's hip on the oratory homefront.

Twice this week she has made reference to things that I had to ask for clarification about.

The first? "B's" (pronounced 'bees'). Means? Bitches. Used in a sentence: "Thanks a lot B's. Now that you wore that jumper to school first, I can't wear mine 'cause it's the same."

The second? "Take the goalie out" Means? To stop taking birth control when you want to start trying for a baby. In a sentence? "So, you gonna take the goalie out, or what?"

Really.

Am I the only one who didn't know about these?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never, ever heard the one about the goalie. What? I'm sorry, but that makes no sense to me. Wouldn't like, a diaphram be the goalie? No? OK, I'll stop now...

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol the goalie one is a classic!!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home