Thursday, April 30, 2009

WW Update

This week I was -2.6lbs at WW. (Thank god.) I tried really hard last week and I was hoping for a good week. This week though? Isn't off to a great start. For some reason today my appetite has been insatiable. It's killing me. I am already in the negative points wise and it's 1:30pm. Not good. I still have WAP but I've been trying not to use those in hopes that it keeps the weight coming OFF instead of going ON. We'll see...

I did get out for a 9mile run yesterday which felt awesome. I'm not even sore today. I have jazz tonight will run (hopefully) tomorrow, jazz Saturday and I'm running in a 5k Sunday morning.

I've just got to get these hungry horrors OUT of me. :)

And I need a good night's sleep. I haven't been able to fall asleep before 10:30pm which, as you know, is LATE for me and this morning I woke up at 4:45am and couldn't fall back asleep. There's nothing more frustrating than that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home