Friday, January 08, 2010

Everything but the Kitchen Sink






Pretty much sums up what Jax gifted me for Christmas. I almost died at the amount of gifts he had for me under the tree (which was pink, and purchased just for me). The way he gifted me the gifts is SO funny it deserves it's own post while simultaneously demonstrates that I'm a LITTLE... um... what's the word?

Greedy?

Yea, that's it.

Let's start at the top:

My first pair of designer jeans (Sevens). He took me out shopping and I tried on about 23 pairs.
$150 gift certificate to a local spa
Honora pearl necklace (in pink)
Honora pearl earrings (left image)
Gift basket from Bath and Body Works (Warm Vanilla Sugar)
Sandalwood Vanilla candle

and a few other things.

I still cannot believe at the thoughtfulness and generosity of his gifts for me. It was very overwhelming at the time, but I have enjoyed EVERY SINGLE gift so far. It's incredible.

Can you blame me for being SLIGHTLY influenced to make it official with him?!??!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home