Sunday, November 01, 2009

Put Your Dukes Up

I am a workout fanatic. Really. I (mostly) love working out and I'm always on the look out for something new and fun to switch up my fitness routine. I've been wanting to try kickboxing for a while and last Wednesday the opportunity presented itself.

You guys? I'm STILL sore. It was one of the HARDEST workouts I've done in a while. So, of course, I had to join the boxing gym. It's completely NOT in my budget, but just like everything else I rationalize to my advantage, I convinced myself I deserved it.

What? I DO!

I am now the proud owner of pink hand wraps, pink boxing gloves (yes, REALLY), and a date with a punching bag tomorrow morning at 6 am. Additionally? I have a personal boxing session with the man who trained Hillary Swank for Million Dollar Baby tomorrow afternoon.

I don't DO halfway.

Wish me luck!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home