Monday, November 09, 2009

What a Weekend

I can't even get over how different my life is now that I have my own apartment and I'm not bartering. In that...I actually have one. I am free to do whatever I want on the weekends and my life has ROCKED since August. Seriously, I can't get over how lucky I am. Not to mention I have the most amazing family and friends EVER.

I'd love to get into all the details of the weekend and my life, but I'm busy tonight. My portfolio is due Wednesday, my Action Research project is due in two weeks, my Culminating Experience Report is due in three weeks.

But trust me, the details are good.

And don't worry, I *promise* I'll actually write about everything. D always accuses me of saying I'm going to say something then never coming back to say it. She hasn't updated her blog since May, so... THERE!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home