Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The Year in Review

Happy New Year!

It’s been so long, I don’t even really know where to start. The end of the year was a whirlwind and I’ve just returned to CT from two and half weeks in beautiful Vermont with my friends and family. I’m always amazed at how quickly time flies when you’re having fun. As usual, I arrived home (VT) with a list of things I wanted to accomplish while I was there, I achieved ONE of them. Not a great track record, I know. It’s easy to get caught up in errands, and plans, and friends, and family, and drinking and eating… and all of the sudden it’s a new year. I’ve got lots to share and update you with, but while I get my head around just HOW I’m going to summarize the past two months, I’ll leave you with a review of 2009:

-took 15 graduate level courses

-moved three times

-dieted for the first time in my life

-FAILED MISERABLY dieting

-went on some ridiculous blind dates

-completely ended an on-again, off-again romance with a boy from college

-spent the summer in SCHOOL

-had a whirlwind non-romance with Mr. Boston

-took three weeks in August to go home and RELAX

-watched two of my sisters graduate from their respective programs

-moved in and work with one of them

-shuffled 3 guys around

-made it official with (a new)one of them

-may be re-evaluating above decision

-FINISHED GRAD SCHOOL

My goals for 2010 are:

-talk less about people

-tell someone when I like their outfit/hair/shoes/etc

-run a marathon (May 30th, be prepared for updates)

-read more for FUN

-get a “real” job and my own classroom (in VERMONT, fingers crossed)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Congrats on graduating and best of luck in your job search - Vermont or bust!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home