Thursday, June 07, 2007

Got a Teething Ring?


I was blessed to be born with bone (pun intended)-straight teeth. I'm lucky, I know. No retainers, no braces, no rubberbands, no headgear. I know, I don't have anything to complain about so I should just keep my straight-toothed mouth shut. HOWEVER, (come on, you knew this was coming) my wisdom teeth happen to be STRAIGHT too which means that my dentist has opted to let them come in normally. This has been okay so far, over the past 12 years all four have popped up (sloooooowwwwwwlyyyy), are fitting in quite nicely, and due to my somewhat neurotic oral-hygeine are cavity-free. Well, my lower-left wisdom tooth has decided that it would like to come it a faster rate lately and it is beyond painful. I've chewed on ice, I've got baby orajel and anbesol in EVERY bag I own and in my desk drawer, I've tried ingoring it, but it HURTS DAMN IT and I can't take it anymore!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Oh for the love of GOD, get them yanked. Seriously, if only to spend a few hours tripping on Valium. That alone was worth the ordeal.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home