Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Grace (Potter) on Grey's

Okay, I'm super-late with this post but I didn't want to forget to mention it to all of you Grey's fans!

If you watched Grey's last Thursday you may remember a song that was played during the show called, "Falling or Flying." It's by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. Grace and her group are from Vermont (!!!!!!) and she actually went to the same college that I did but left early to pursue her dream of singing and songwriting. The song, which has been a staple in the band's live shows, will be included on their first album for Hollywood Records, "This Is Somewhere," which will be released Aug. 7. If you don't remember it... check it out!

I fell asleep early on Sunday night so I missed Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters but I caught up with them last night. Can I just say, even if you haven't EVER seen Brothers & Sisters you should watch the season finale. It accomplishes the exact "feeling" that many other finales are lacking this season- - trust me, you'll love it. :)

Complaint of the Day: High School Girls.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah M said...

I love love love Grace Potter! She has an amazing voice.

1:10 PM  
Blogger tulipmom said...

You said it perfectly! Earlier today I was having difficulty explaining to someone why the finale for Brothers and Sisters was better than Grey's.

And yes, first time poster here.

11:02 PM  
Blogger P in VT said...

welcome tulipmom! :)

7:30 AM  
Blogger Sisters with Style said...

I was a faithful watcher of Brothers and Sisters all season I just love that show. The season finale left you wanting more, but not frustrated at that same time.

Thanks for stopping by.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home