Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Holiday Vacation

I have booked my holiday vacation! For 12 glorious days in December/January my sisters, my boyfriend and myself will be traveling to SPAIN! We'll be staying here:


it will, of course, be the middle of winter and a little chilly there, but who cares? I've always wanted to go to Spain and I cannot wait! My friend is living in Alicante currently where he plays professional basketball so we'll be staying with him and catching a couple of games. I'm also hoping to visit Ibiza and Mallorca for a day or two. It should be really quiet around Alicante at this time, so I'm hoping that we'll get to do EVERYTHING without dealing with lots of tourists... well, except ourselves I suppose. :)

We all speak spanish fairly well and my boyfriend speaks it fluently- - I know I'll pick it right up when I'm over there. (When I was in the D.R. for three weeks in high school I started to think in Spanish instead of English.) Practice makes perfect!

If anyone has any suggestions of places to visit, I'd love to hear them!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger TCP said...

It looks just lovely! Mr. TC and I went to Spain a few years ago--Mallorca is absolutely lovely. It was a highlight of our trip.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Definitely hit Mallorca. The downside is that the best spots are furthest from the airport. But even still, the closer towns are nice too. Palma Nova is a little nicer than Magalluf (where I stayed).

PS: Save your dollars and buy some pearls while you are there.

PPS: Flying around the country oftentimes works out better in terms of price and time so don't ignore the airlines - Vueling, Iberia, etc.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home