Monday, September 17, 2007

Land's End

I hit the Land's End jackpot this weekend. I usually don't wear/buy llbean/land's end clothing (other than outerwear) because I find it to be cut a little more conservatively than I like, but this weekend the shopping god's were with me. I had an extra hour before I had to my at my Grandfather's birthday party so I stopped by the mall. In some Sears stores there is a Land's End department which is helpful because I like to try on clothes before I buy them and doesn't create a ship to/ship back/ ship to/run out of stock dance that ordering online oftentimes does. Everything on the Sale racks in the Land's End deparment was an EXTRA 50% off. I tried to find images of everything that I bought, but I couldn't so I'm just going to have to explain it...

I got the shirt above (in navy, blue check, and coral) for $4.99 each. I got three pairs of chino boy-shorts (in khaki, white, and navy) for $3.99 each. I got seersucker tanks (in blue/pink) for $2.99 each. A navy knee-length skirt for $3.99, nantucket red pants for $3.99, and a linen jacket for $8.99). To top it off, I got two belts for $1 each. All of this new stuff for less than $70...

I know I'm not supposed to be shopping, but at prices like this, I really couldn't resist. Even though it's cool today I wore the khaki boyshorts and navy button up with a navy/white stiped headband- - I'm feeling good. :) You guys should definitely check it out if you have a minute.

In other very exciting news, I booked my holiday vacation... more details tomorrow!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Checked out my local store and got some great bargains. Thanks for the heads up!

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home