Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's My Party

I can cry if I want to! :) Kidding. I'm sure there will be no tears today as it's my BIRTHDAY and I *love* birthdays. They are just so fun. Even when nothing really exciting happens, you feel like you know about this secret no one else does and spend the whole day just waiting for someone to let you know that, yes, they know too. Tell me you do this too. No? Okay... I'm officially crazy. :)
Tonight's celebration will be slightly shortened as I am teaching Jazz until 6:45 and the Red Sox start at 8:30. Once that game starts, everyone will be glued to the tv!

I don't usually share pictures, but... here's a pic from my birthday last year!

(that's my dad holding his phone out on speakerphone so my boyfriend could sing too)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Ms. Grosgrain! May the year ahead be the best one yet!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

Happy Birthday! And many happy returns! :)

1:24 PM  
Blogger Sarah M said...

Happy Birthday!

1:58 PM  
Blogger lisagh said...

Three Cheers to you! Happy happy birthday! *clink*

2:27 PM  
Blogger Suburban prep said...

Have a wonderful happy day!!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Tammy B said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

is the 24th actually your b-day? that's my lil sis's. happy late bday.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home