Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Shout Out

First, to a new daily read:
MOLLY, I’ve read through all of your archives and I’m seriously addicted. I love that you’re in LOVE (!) and that you write about it.
If you guys haven’t read anything of Molly’s, check it out. You won’t be disappointed. (and she has a billion pair of SHOES!)
p.s. Molly? I’ve tried to comment and it never works, so I hope this doesn’t seem completely stalker-esque!

Second, to a long-time favorite:
Paige Jennifer, I’ve talked about you before because, well, you’re awesome. I’m talking about you today because your last comment cracked me up. Let it be known that YES I have a sense of humor (except when that person anonymously commented that having a Mexican boyfriend was NOT very preppy- - that’s just rude and without having any more information about him, quite presumptuous. Not to mention, that, um, SORRY! I don’t choose my boyfriend the same way I choose my accessories) and YES when I think about Jazzercise sometimes I too giggle. It must be the visions of scrunchy socks, spandex, thong-leotards, and big bangs. While that uniform is no longer required and Jazzercise is actually quite modern- - hey, we dance to Timbaland, Michael Buble, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake- - it is hard to shake the memory of the Call on Me video…

To everyone else: Leave comments. I love them. I actually REALLY LOVE them and it’s REALLY fun to read them. Unless they’re not nice, then just don’t comment because I take them very seriously and I feel like the last kid picked for the kick-ball team at recess. To clarify: Nice comments = VERY GOOD. Mean comments = what mean comments? (I’ll ignore and delete them- -hey, it’s a blogger’s prerogative.)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet are you?! I'll go check the spam comments now. For some reason Wordpress filters them funny some times.

So glad to have you as a reader!

12:54 PM  
Blogger TCP said...

Ugh, I am horrified that someone would leave a comment like that about your boyfriend!! People are insane.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Awe shucks, my little Vermont prepster. Thanks! Or, more importnatly, thanks for not being offended by my interpretation of jazzercise. You took my visual five steps further when you noted scrunchies. Oy.

Next time I end up in that green, er, snowy state of yours, I'm making you come out with me for a drink!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home