Thursday, October 25, 2007

What a Day

First, this is my 200th post! Fun!

What a great birthday! I stopped at my aunt's on the way home from work and she bought me an entire new outfit (skirt, belt, shirt) that I LOVE, went straight to Jazz where my boyfriend had had flowers delivered... (sigh, long distance relationships are NOT fun). At home we had a nice dinner with my family and a few friends and had cake and presents!

I'm not sure if I've told you all or not, but I *love* all things pumpkin. Even as a kid, for my birthday, I would bring in pumpkin cupcakes to school. (Yea, I was TOTALLY not everyone's favorite!) So we made pumpkin cupcakes yesterday and for my cake- - get this- - my mom got a pumpkin cake recipe. It was unbelievable. and SUPER easy to make! I didn't get any pictures of dinner or a great one of the cake, I should have, but I do have a few other pics to share!


My sister got me this great shirt:My parents got me a heart rate monitor (for jazz) and a GORGEOUS jewelry armoire.

Some other presents include pink peep-toe heels, a navy blue cable-knit polo sweater, and a tennis coat. Love, love, love.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger lisagh said...

Happy to hear your special day was so great! And congrats on post #200!

10:49 AM  
Blogger k e r r y said...

happy birthday!! It sounds like you had a great one!

7:40 AM  
Blogger hot potato said...

happy belated birthday to you! sounds like you had such a nice time with your family. have a great weekend.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Kimba said...

I hope you had a very happy birthday!!!!! Congrats on your 200th!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home