Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sometimes... You've gotta let it go

This morning has been a disaster! I was on my way out the door when I couldn't find the shoes I wanted to wear. Checked in the basket by the door. Nothing. Checked in the hall closet. Nothing. Checked in the front closet. Nothing. Checked downstairs. Nothing. Checked in the front closet again. Nothing. Checked in the hall closet- - AHA! Found them (5 sweaty minutes later.)

I grabbed my work bag and lunch bag and headed out the door. My lunch bag was uneven so it continued to tip over in the car while I tried to straighten it and drive at the same time. It was getting to be too much so I grabbed the whole bag and pulled it on my lap to fix it for good. When it tipped AGAIN and spilled soup ALL. OVER. ME. Darn it.

By this time the leaning/pulling/running up and down stairs all morning had made my hair start to fall out so I grabbed my clip out of my hair and snapped it.

I walked into work like a drowned rat with stringy wet hair covered in soup.

Great.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger MMM said...

Hope your day gets better!!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

That's when you turn around, go home and call out sick.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home