Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Really? Already?

I cannot believe that it is APRIL. Did you read that? APRIL? Which means (forgive the elementary lesson) that we've gone through January and February and March ALREADY this year!!! Where did the time go? I'm totally ready for spring, don't get me wrong, it has just. flown. by.

Not too much to report here these days, between real work, Jazzercise and tennis I'm basically out straight. I am taking a long weekend to head down to CT/NYC with my sister tomorrow afternoon to visit her boyfriend which will be FUN. Other than that, if I'm not at my desk, on stage or on a court, I'm SLEEPING. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger k e r r y said...

April... it is hard to believe.

4:19 PM  
Blogger hot potato said...

have fun in ct/nyc!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home