Friday, October 03, 2008

I've Finally Found It

I know that I've alluded to the fact that I sweat ridiculously and uncontrollably in ANY kind of weather so when I heard a commercial about prescription-strength deodorant I knew that I wanted to try it. I haven't made it to the store (yet!) to pick up Degree- clinical protection, but yesterday I received a catalog in the mail, Athleta, and they offer sweat-wicking REGULAR clothes. It's a little on the pricey side so I'll have to start with one piece, but I cannot WAIT to try them out.

I'm usually all for bargain shopping when it comes to working out, I don't even pay full-price for my Jazzercise wear, but this- - well, I have to try it if it means that I won't be embarrassing myself with sweaty armpits and swamp-@$$.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home