Wednesday, January 28, 2009

400

Wow. I was just popping on to say hello and I realized this is my 400th post! Where does the time go?

It's a snow day here in CT and I would have loved to sleep in but unfortunately I have a *lot* of graduate school work to do. A lot. Which includes over 30 algebra problems. Did I tell you I was taking a math class? Have I told you I hate math? Yea... it's a winning combination. Also? This MATH class is online. Which means that I have to do the problems in pencil and then RETYPE them in the class forum.

Ugh.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

congrats on 400. and have fun with the algebra. i think teaching myself math for an online course was one of the hardest things i've had to do.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Congrats on 400 :)

I hope I never have to take another math class again. Good luck!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home