Thursday, January 29, 2009

Uh-Oh... Yogurt

We had a delay this morning. I'm not quite sure why, because the roads are fine, but I'll take it! I came into school early to get some work done and eat breakfast. I eat breakfast every day at work, I know that probably sounds weird, but it's easier than eating at home before I come. So, I'm spooning the yogurt out of the container and into my bowl when I fling it all over my pants. Now i have this crusty gross spot of yogurt on my pants. I am not happy about this.

I can't believe it's Thursday already! I guess snowdays are good for that. :) My sisters are flying in tonight and will be here around 7:30pm. One will stay in the city with her boyfriend but the other will be out in the 'burbs with me for the weekend! I'm really looking forward to it. And? With the snow day yesterday I was able to get most of my grad work done for the week so I can really relax.

Also, I think I'm getting monitored at Jazz tonight. I don't know for sure, but I have a GREAT big sneaking suspicion.

We'll see!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home