Friday, February 13, 2009

Whoa

Has it really been 9 days since my last post?!? I don't know where the time is going! The family that I live with has been on vacation for this week so I've been enjoying a QUIET house with no dishes to do, clothes to wash, or dog to walk. Life, in fact, has been wonderful. Of course, it all comes to a close tomorrow when they arrive back. Dun Dun Dunnnnnn.

I know it's not Valentine's Day YET, but seeing as how VDay falls on a Saturday we get to celebrate today! The kids are so cute delivering their cards and making their mailboxes. I'm reminded once again why I LOVE MY JOB. Today will be filled with love (and sugar. damn it) and I'm looking forward to it! I've also worn something pink every day this week and the kids can't wait to see what it is. Yesterday? Hot pink tights. Yea, I went there.

I am taking 5 classes this semester and it is about as overwhelming as it sounds. My math class is sucking all of my free time and brain capacity and I'm left with Friday nights of pondering inequalities and graphing incomplete equations... Yea. Good thing I'm in week 4 of a 5 week course. It's ALMOST over.

Given that I have no free time I haven't been able to read at all at night before bed. I've read a few pages here and there of the new Jodi Piccoult book but what I'm waiting for, and have bargained with myself for is...?!?!?!??!?!??! The second book in the Twilight series. I refused to read them at first. My friend gave me the book after she read it because it was JUST. SO. GOOD. I picked it up just to glance through it. I finished it in three days. If you haven't read it yet, DO IT. So good! :) My bargain with myself that as soon as this dreaded math class is over I get a reward. A new book. Normally I would reward myself with a donut or an iced coffee with extra cream and sugar but I'm on a diet. (Yea, again...) and they kind of frown upon rewarding yourself with food in the diet world. I guess it makes you get all kinds of confused about when you're supposed to eat and what you're supposed to eat and doesn't promote a healthy food relationship. Of course, I'm all, my realtionship with donuts is VERY healthy. I love them. I eat them. What's the problem? They? Don't see it that way. And? I gained .5 lbs last week instead of LOST weight so I guess I better start listening.

Ack. This is way longer than I was orginally anticipating and doesn't even have a real point. HEY! YOU? All you bloggers who have one, cohesive point per post? How DO you do it?!?!

Happy Valentine's Day to all. I have a math quiz over the weekend so there are no guarantees about my blogging time in the next three days!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home