Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's Been a While

The first week of my vacation has flown by. It's incredible how fast the days go when you have "nothing" to do. My mom arrived on Sunday and we spent the week hanging out, working out and shopping. It was incredibly awesome. I have lots of stories to share but I think they'd be better served with individual posts. The one I've allotted to this post- - is awesome.

On Sunday evening my best friend from home who lives in the city met me, my mom, my sister and my sister's boyfriend at their new apartment for happy hour. We had a nice visit but my mom and I had to drive out to CT so we ended the evening a little early and offered to drop my friend off at his apartment on our way. (Which was not on our way at all, but my mom isn't familiar with NYC geography... yet.) So, the three of us are waiting at the parking garage for our car to be driven out when who gets out of their car?







That's right. Sam Waterston of Law and Order fame.

I had my first NYC celebrity sighting! Woo!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

i LOVE Sam Waterston! I am so jealous!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home