Thursday, April 30, 2009

Updating

I went out for drinks tonight with a friend and it was just what I needed. I haven't gone out like that in a really long time. It was so easy, relaxing and enjoyable. Just two drinks (really, I couldn't believe it either) but that was all I needed. I was home before 9 and ready for bed. (Well, not before eating two apples with peanut butter in addition to a piece of toast...yea. Remind me of that on TUESDAY. GAH!)

It was awesome though- - the perfect Thursday pick me up.

I taught jazz tonight and stayed for the second class but my body was *so* tired. I couldn't make my poor legs work anymore. I'm hoping that tomorrow I wake up and feel motivated for a nice long run again. I've gotta put all of that PB to use somehow...)

Stories that are coming:

My Stalker
The Swing
Deer
Twi...
Playlist Recommendations
Farm/Audubon
Black out Texts
Notbook Ponderings/Harriet the Spy

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home