Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Move

The Move has officially taken place and I *love* my new living accommodations. They're fantastic. However, I don't yet have internet at the new place so I have to drive back down to my sister's boyfriend's family's house every time I need to get online. Fun? No. Convenient? Definitely NOT. Worth it to live in a beautiful place with no dog and no psycho? YES.

Check out my new cottage:

I went to WW this morning and after having a drink/calorie ridden weekend at home I wasn't expecting any great change. Well, the lady goes, "Oh my gosh! WOW! You're down 3 lbs!" I said, "No way, that's crazy." (Internally thinking- Hot DAMN! I'll eat maple creemees EVERY day if that's the case!) Then she goes, "Really! You are ! Congratulations! Wait, hold on... now wait a minute... I mean. Oh. I guess...? Well, you're up. .6. Sorry!"

Yea.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger CeCe said...

What a cute place! You'll have to do a show & tell of the inside once you are all unpacked and settled in.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Miss Madras said...

It looks right out a storybook. You will have to post photos once you get settled.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Great cottage, shitty scale - you're still ahead because cottage trumps scale every time.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home