Saturday, June 20, 2009

Taken

I'm sure I'm about... 6 months behind the 8-Ball, but I watched Taken tonight. It was fantastic. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it.

I am also totally having a mental block with the whole diet/WW thing. I'm feeling like a miserable, fat, mess. I'm hoping tomorrow brings a new (sunny?!?!?!) day and a new attitude. I would tell you all of the things that I ate today, but you would probably vomit in your mouth. It's sick. Also, typing it out would hold me accountable for it. And right now? I'd rather not.

I told my sister's boyfriend's mom how much I weighed last night. I thought she was going to have a heart attack. I don't know if I should be flattered that I may not look like I weigh that much or if I should be depressed that I weigh the amount that I do.

Obviously my weight is an issue. I'm working on it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home