Friday, January 29, 2010

Zero Progress

I've been feeling pretty good about myself lately with all of my marathon training, teaching more Jazzercise than I have since I moved down here, and eating well. My clothes are fitting differently, I feel differently, and I thought I was really on my way to making some progress in the weight-loss department.

I just weighed myself for the first time since Christmas.

I'm into the fourth week of marathon training and have added 15+miles into my workout routine weekly.

I weigh EXACTLY THE SAME AS I DID AFTER THE HOLIDAYS.

This? ISNOTCOOL.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Wifer said...

Muscle weighs more than fat! Keep up the good work if your clothes are fitting better that means you are losing inches of FAT and gaining heavier LEAN MUSCLE!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home