Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Funny Stuff

Okay, I'm slightly embarrassed to post about this because it started so weirdly. Anyway, I'm doing some reseach on the "Man Laws" (I don't know if anyone has heard of these, but if you have, you know what I'm talking about) and I was wondering if there are the same sort of standards for being Preppy. We all, of course, know that there ARE but I'm looking for something more definitive. Of course, the Preppy Handbook could be the Preppy counterpart for "Man-Laws" but it's a little dated and I was hoping for a website that a little more modern. So... in my search for this I pull up Google and type in, "What is Preppy" and, on the response page I get this: "Did you mean: what is creepy"? Um. No.


Hahahahahahahahaha! I know all of you Preppy People out there will appreciate this!

2 Comments:

Blogger a. said...

OK, that is really funny.

9:14 AM  
Blogger lisagh said...

That is so funny! Great find.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home