Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Continued!

You are all probably sick of seeing my Christmas Gifts, but I picked up a few more things last night that I thought I would share! My mom is a total Oprah fan and has her dvd collection, and as all of you Oprah followers out there know, if you like Oprah you like Dr. Oz as well! Last night I ran to Costco quickly and they had You-- The Owner's Manual and You- - On a Diet so I picked both of them up for her because I know she'll feel a little closer to that Harpo stage once she has read them. :)

While I was there they had Tony Bennett's 50 years of Songs 5-disc series and Tony Bennett duets with currently popular artists such as the Dixie Chicks, Michael Buble, Diana Krall and John Legend. My Dad will totally love both of these so I picked them up for him! Now I REALLY only have a few things left to purchase-- a set of pliers, Tune Transfer (this WONDERFUL software that let's you put songs FROM your ipod onto any computer-WOOHOO) and one more gift for a friend. If any of you have any suggestions for a 24 year old American male who is living it Italy until May, let me know! :)

I wish I could say that, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" but it's 50 degrees and sunny so... "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas" will have to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home