Tuesday, December 04, 2007

December, November, October Road

Does anyone watch October Road? I started watching it last spring when it first came on and picked it up again when it started a couple of weeks ago. It's on Monday nights and I didn't have another show to watch from 10-11 but now I watch tv until 11pm on Sundays (Brothers & Sisters), Mondays (October Road), Tuesdays (Law & Order SVU), and Thursdays (ER) and, I usually go to bed around 9pm so this is making me VERY tired! It doesn't help that I teach a 6am jazz class T,W,H either. Last night I fell asleep at 10:20 so I missed the end of October Rd (not a huge deal, I'll watch it on ABC.com- - still don't have tivo/dvr), but does NBC have their shows online? It's a lot easier to watch tv on MY time rather than the scheduled time!

In other tv topics... has anyone seen Keeping Up With the Kardashians? It's on E and it is fan.tas.tic. Seriously. If you love creepy, reality tv and celebrity gossip you have GOT. TO. SEE. THIS. It's hilarious.

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

I knew someone else out there indulged in this Kardashian drivel. It's better than a hot fudge sundae on a sticky summer night.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Suburban prep said...

I did watch October Road but it just didn't keep my attention. I watched it when it began last season and when it began on Thanksgiving or so but I guess now it isn't keeping me glued to the tv.
I have watched the Kardashians every now and again. (I hate to admit it but I have).

5:39 PM  
Blogger hot potato said...

yes, you can watch your shows now online at nbc.com.

as far as the kardashian's, you are one of many telling me about it. i think i may have to add this one to my list.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the Kardashian's too! I hope cutie Brody Jenner stops by to see his dad! HOT!
So, I keep meaning to ask, is Jazzercise big in VT. I can't find it here in Chicago?? Is it a lot of fun?

10:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah M said...

I watch October Road although I think I am the only one. I've watched from the beginning. I have a crush on Eddie Letekka.

11:02 AM  
Blogger The Red said...

Oh, the Kardashians. Just when you think you're so saturated in drivel that you could wring it out your pores, something touching happens, like a well-timed home movie montage of the girls with their late dad, and you set your Tivo for next week.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Kimba said...

I've been waiting to catch up on October Road but didn't know if i've missed to much. I see on ABC.com the have one from April.

Don't get me going on how much I love Keeping up with the Kardashians! Love love love it!!!

7:05 PM  
Blogger msemeraldapple said...

I just wanted to tell you I love reading your blog. I feel like I am reading my own thoughts, it's crazy how similar we are!

2:22 PM  
Blogger msemeraldapple said...

I just wanted to tell you I love reading your blog. I feel like I am reading my own thoughts, it's crazy how similar we are!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home