Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Blah

It's raining...for the second day in a row and while I really shouldn't be complaining when the weather was SO gorgeous last week, I am. Deal with it. It's also freezing and my fingers haven't completely warmed up yet today. And rain with a busy tennis schedule means lots of rescheduling which is a PAIN IN THE BUTT.

Because tennis was cancelled yesterday and I had secured a sub at jazz I offered to work the evening shift at my beloved scoop shop...I'm addicted to that place I think.

Today I would just like to put on sweatpants and a HUGE, WARM sweatshirt, pull the hood up and crawl under my covers for a nice long nap...

If anyone does have the opportunity to do this today, let me know. I'll be living vicariously through you.

Happy Tuesday.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

i got a call this morning at 6:00 am because someone was having computer problems. so i snuck out around 11:00 and had an hour nap. no hoodie sweatshirt, but it was still awesome.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

I did this! I went to class, decided to leave at the break, went home and took a nice long nap. Plus I just bought a heater so I was (finally) warm!

10:18 AM  
Blogger hot potato said...

it was 80 degrees yesterday and it's supposed to be in the 30's by the end of the week. how does that happen?

i will be curling up with the sweats by then for sure.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home