Friday, June 06, 2008

Thursday Night blah, blah blah

I'm still house/dog sitting so last night after jazz I headed over to the house and thought I should enjoy the beautiful evening it turned out to be so... I grabbed a couple of beers and hopped in the hot tub to watch the sunset. By. Myself. This may not seem like a huge deal but when you're from a family of 6 (plus whichever friend/relative/person happens to be at the house any given night) there just isn't much time to be alone. I'll admit- - it was a little weird at first...and I never drink alone so I felt like I was breaking some kind of rule, but it was so fun and so relaxing. I sat out there until the bugs came out.

When I went inside I put on my sweats and got comfortable in the best chair I have ever sat in. I need one. I can't find a picture of one online but it's kind of like a leather office chair...with a footstool, that reclines AND HAS A SWIVELING ARM THAT HOLDS YOUR LAPTOP. I have been in computer heaven this week because of this chair. It's so easy to watch tv and be on the computer at the same time. And your lap doesn't get hot. And you don't have to find a place to put your computer when you get up to go to the bathroom. So I spent the remainder of the evening watching Swingtown (um, can't quite figure this out... the whole 70's thing makes me uncomfortable for some reason and that lady, Susan? Looks like Brie Hodge and it's annoying) and downloading songs in itunes. I LOVE the ituned recommendation feature. I "found" over 20 songs last night that I didn't know existed that I now- - LOVE.

The sisters are graduating from high school tomorrow... wow. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home