Thursday, May 07, 2009

Turn the Radio Up! For That Sweet Sound

I always un-shelve my country music for the summer (call me a fairweather fan if you must) but my go-to country playlist at the moment, aside from Carrie and Taylor on repeat is:

Summer Nights- Rascal Flatts
Put a Girl in It- Brooks and Dunn
She's a Hottie- Toby Keith
If That Ain't Country- Anthony Smith
Flat on the Floor- Carrie Underwood
Drinkin' Again- Corey Smith
Redneck Yacht Club- Craig Morgan
How Am I Doin'- Dierks Bentley
Close- Rascal Flatts
She's Country- Jason Aldean
That Song in My Head- Julianne Hough
You Look Good in My Shirt- Keith Urban
All My Friends Say- Luke Bryan
One in Every Crowd- Montgomery Gentry
The Girls of Summer- Neal McCoy
Get Drunk and Be Somebody- Toby Keith
Something to Lose- Corey Smith
Come on Get Higher- Sugarland

My my-taste-in-music-is-way-more-hip-than-myself go to playlist is:

Don't Trust Me- 3OH!3
She Don't Wanna Man- Asher Roth
Green Light- John Legend
Gives You Hell- All American Rejects
Boom Boom Pow- Black Eyed Peas
If You Seek Amy- Britney Spears
I Love College- Asher Roth
Crack a Bottle- Eminem
Rock & Roll- Eric Hutchinson
Bean It- Fall Out Boy (with John Mayer)
American Boy- Estelle
Jump- Flo Rida
Let it Rock- Kevin Rudolf
Day N' Nite- Kid Cudi
Sex on Fire- Kings of Leon
I'm On a Boat- The Lonely Island
Go Girl- Pitbull
I Got a Man- Positive K
Be By Myself- Asher Roth

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger DB Congress said...

All those great country songs and only one Dierks song! How about Sideways (the new one) or What Was I Thinkin'--both great for summer--and last year's #1 hit--Free and Easy!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home