Tuesday, May 05, 2009

WW Etiquette

So, ya'll know that my friend and co-worker D (who's blog you'll see soon) does WW with me. We originally had the goal of not telling anyone at work because we just didn't want to deal with the coversations/accusatory looks when we had cupcakes. However, as documented yesterday, she and I are just not the keep-it-to-yourselves types. That's okay. Most people don't even talk to us about it.

Except for one co-worker. (You knew this was coming, didn't you?) And this coworker couldn't be more obnoxious about it. She doesn't say anything to me because I think she knows that I would probably throw down on her sorry butt, but she says stuff to D all of the time. Last week D walked into my classroom with a non-fat latte and she goes, "Ohhh, I see you're not worried about your points today." Another day D was eating a s'more the kids had made and she goes, "Ohhhh, make sure you count those points!" And TODAY D was in the faculty lounge and had four stinkin' Toasteds crackers in her hands and this girl goes, "Oooh, how many points are those?!?!"

SO ANNOYING.

We think D should respond next time with, "Wow, you seem to really know about the point system. You should come with us, you'd probably be really successful."

Any other suggestions?!?!?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say well you seem to know alot about WW since you comment so much. Did you want to be included? We go every XX for weigh in. Or you can just flat out say "you know it's really hard to lose weight and you commenting on what I am eating is making me feel uncomfortable"...that's so annoying!

Jenny

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home