Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo

Well, I was up 1lb at WW tonight. I was kind of surprised because I thought I had a good week, but I was okay with it. My goal for this week is to not use my WAP or APs. We'll see how that goes.

Tonight we had dinner at my sister's boyfriend's parent's house and it was, in a word, awesome. It's so nice to have a real dinner and visit with real people. So often my dinner consists of whatever can he heated in the microwave or toaster oven and me, sitting on the couch. Totally lame. I wasn't sure we were really going to be honoring the holiday of C de M, but when I walked in the door I heard the blender going- - MARGARITAS! We had drinks, guac, chips, corn bread, Mexican Chilli... it was so great. Oh, and cheesecake for dessert. God help me. :) I'm so lucky to have my sister and her boyfriend's family so close. It really makes it easier being so far from my own family.

I hope your evenings were as enjoyable as mine.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home