Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 6th? Really?

The last time I posted? I'm majorly slacking. Apologies. I've been busy wrapping up the final week of a math class I'm taking and in full throttle with the other two courses which won't end until July 30th. Life? Pretty much sucks right now.

Except for the new developments on the guy front. Is it possible to fall totally in love with someone strictly via phone and in three days?

KIDDING. It's nothing serious... nothing TOO exciting, but developments nonetheless. There's been an addition to Bartenders 1 & 2 from VT. And, since you're just dying to know, I'm sure... no, he's not a bartender, and no, he's not from VT. (Two gold stars so far for him.) He's not from CT either so I'm not exactly sure how this is going to go, (You know I'm *so* over anything long-distance), BUT I think we're meeting up at some point next week for dinner/drinks. Very fun. At this point in my life, it's all about the "more the merrier." Why not?

In the meantime, if texting were a full time job? I'd have been promoted to President already.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jody Boone said...

truly believe love happens when you do not overthink it..yup it can be over the phone or in 14 days and you say yes...AND boom it is 15 years later....and you have two teenagers! So relax do your math and see what happens!!!!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home