Sunday, June 28, 2009

No Internet...

I don’t have internet at my house again, although, it’s weird this time. Both of my computers say I have full connection, but when I try to connect to the internet (open Firefox) it says, “Cannot Open Page. Check your connection.” Yea… I’m going to have to get on that. Unfortunately, I have no idea what the issue is and I hate always having an issue. Not-to-mention that not having the internet leaves me feeling completely disconnected. Hello, I have a problem.

Today was the first day in a long time that I didn’t have to go anywhere and do anything. It was busier than I was hoping, but it was relaxing too. I went to double jazz this morning, met my sister to grab lunch, and headed to the pool for the afternoon. Today was the first day without rain we’ve had in, I don’t know, 34 days. That’s a LONG time for a sun-worshiper like myself. I spent the afternoon in the chaise lounge, reading magazines and floating in the pool. It was perfect. I’m trying to enjoy every minute of this weekend because come Monday? (No, Jimmy Buffett, it won’t be alright) I’ll be in class from 9:30am-1:20pm and again from 4:20pm-9:30pm. Being a full-time graduate student, in the summer, is way more than I bargained for.

On a complete side note, I’m watching the Real Housewives NJ recap right now and how did I miss this all season?!? This drama is GOOD. I have no idea who is related to who, who to believe or who is right, but all of this debriefing is making me anxious for Monday’s Bachelorette episode. Jillian was my favorite on the Bachelor (although, I’m glad she didn’t end up with lame Jason) but she’s being a little too dramatic for me. I know it’s not an easy position to be in, but she knew what she was getting into when she signed up. All of the crying and waffling and emotion are getting a little old. Let’s move on with the show.

I saw My Sister’s Keeper tonight and, I don’t want to give anything away, but I wasn’t overly impressed. The book was so much more powerful and moving. I felt like the film really lacked punch and pizzazz. The actors were fantastic, individually, and I really loved the character of the aunt, I don’t know… meh.

I’ve decided that in an effort to motivate my weight loss I’m going to take a picture of my weight each time I weigh myself. (Good thing we’ve already established I’m psychotic.) I can’t decide if I’m going to post the pictures here or create a new blog for it, but… I’m thinking it’s going to be a WHOLE bunch of the same numbers over, and over, and over again. GAH.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home