Friday, October 23, 2009

It's Almost Here

Seriously you guys, this week just keeps getting better. My mom arrived last night with tons of baked good for me to bring to the kids at school (my annual birthday favorite- - pumpkin muffins and HER famous chocolate chip cookies), I got the sweetest birthday gift in the mail from Jax (didn't he already get my flowers? YES! Did he still send something for my birthday?!?!? YES!!!!!), and today because my mom is here, the teacher that I work with said I should just head out during our specials and spend time with her.

I am surrounded by awesome people- - it's really incredible. (Although, my sister did find a spider while she was laying in bed this morning and did yell for me to come "Get it" but.. I WON'T GO THERE TODAY. POSITIVITY PEOPLE.)

The weekend line-up is totally awesome and I can't wait to get it started.

Woop! Woop!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home