Thursday, October 22, 2009

Aaaand the Celebration Continues

With Tuesday afternoon card and gift in the mail and evening Crumbs cupcakes (Caramel Apple and Peanut Butter Cup. YES PLEASE!), and a Patagonia gift card to get a new jacket that I've been eye-ing from my sisters. (!!!!!!!!!)

THEN my mom called and said that she was thinking about taking a ride down for the weekend! SO... my mom arrives TODAY for a weekend of birthday celebration! I have to (lamely) babysit Friday night, but other than that it's a no-holds-barred kind of weekend! We're going to head to Jazzercise Saturday morning with D, then meet up with my sister and get mani-pedis, we've got happy hour(s) and dinners planned...SHOPPING!

AND, I've got the treats all baked and ready to go for my classes.

This birthday? Totally rocks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home