Friday, June 22, 2007

Here Comes the Weekend!

Well, that g&t last night was perfect. :) I hope, those of you who particpated, enjoyed yours as well. I went for a nice long run this morning which felt wonderful, but when I came back I was COVERED in mosquito bites- - covered! I guess I'll have to remember to lather up in bug spray before I hit the road. It probably doesn't help that where I like to run is a 10 mile (no I don't run the whole length) long dirt road replete with farms, rabbits, horses, creeks and trees- - it's always damp and dewey.

Not too much going on this weekend, just the big surprise party tomorrow night! We went shopping last night for all of the food/decorations we just need to now finish the playlist and getting pictures to put around. I hope everything comes together seamlessly.

It looks like its going to rain all day today, but thats okay with me. If I'm going to be in my office all day, I'd rather the weather was TERRIBLE!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Hopefully I'll have some great stories about the party on Monday!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I hope the party last night was a smashing success!

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home