Thursday, June 21, 2007

Just Floating By

Happy first official day of summer everyone! I haven't been a very exciting blogger lately! (Ha, am I ever?!?!) I went to my boyfriend's Tuesday night which was nice, it's good to hang out just the two of us sometimes and he came back here last night to come to my jazzercise class because I was getting monitored (totally stressful, but I think I did okay... I'll let you know when I get my "score".) It was nice, he came and my other good friend came. It was a larger class than usual which kept my adrenaline going. We've talked about everything and I think we're working towards a better place, we'll see. :)

I finally have time now tonight/tomorrow night to finalize everything for my parents 25th Anniversary party. I'm getting really excited for it and excited for the day just to be HERE so I can stop stressing about it!

Very much looking forward to Friday at 5... I'm so ready for the weekend!

In honor of the first day of summer, I say this evening at 7pm we all have a nice (HUGE) gin and tonic and toast our blogging friends. :)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Excellent! What a good idea, I'll absolutely raise my glass tonight at 7pm. :)

12:32 PM  
Blogger Greens and Pinks said...

I bet you get a 4.0! Good luck :)

8:45 PM  
Blogger Allie_in_Ga said...

I am glad that you are able to work things out. Best of luck. I went to a cookout last night to celebrate so I had a few beers at 7pm and toasted!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home