Thursday, June 12, 2008

Deal or No Deal

I start everyday with a can of diet coke. I used to start everyday with a FOUNTAIN diet coke but in a quest to save some money (even if it's $8/week) I started drinking canned diet coke for my morning fix. Fine.

Every day I bring a 64oz jug of water with me to work. Every day I am supposed (self inflicted) to drink 64oz of water before I leave. Sometimes, if I finish my water and I want a treat in the afternoon I let myself have another diet coke. If I don't finish my water- - no diet coke for me.

Well, today that diet coke is calling my name but I've got 14oz of water laughing in my face.

They're going DOWN.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Riddle me this - do you have a desk in the bathroom. You know, so all that time spent peeing isn't lost?

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home