Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Of This You've Had Enough

I know you are all sick of hearing about the Double W. I get it. I’m going to give it another go this week and see what happens next week. If I haven’t seen some positive results, I’m going to reassess the situation. You won’t hear about this again until next week- - I promise.

I don’t even think I’ve told you the most exciting news we got the day vacation started. My sister is moving to NYC when she graduates in May and she’s been down here interviewing at places that offer the same program I’m in. She actually interviewed at the school that I work at but I didn’t want to get my hopes up because the likelihood of her being hired at the SAME place as me wasn’t great. BUT. (you knew that was coming…) she DID get a job offer. AT THE SCHOOL WHERE I WORK! WOO! She accepted, so as of right now (pending one more thing) she will be working with me next year! It is really so exciting! I’ll have family here! I’ll have someone to hang out with all of the time!

I have also come to the conclusion, in the last two days, that my summer is going to blow. I’ll have class every M-Th from 4-10pm in June and July and an EXTRA class in the morning for two weeks in July. At least after that I’ll be ready to student teach in the fall and will be done with grad school in December. Is that not the BEST news EVER?!? Of course it also involves an ungodly amount of loans but… who’s counting?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home