Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Really WW? REALLY?!?!

I just got back from WW. I gained 3lbs this week. This is incredible. I'm the poster child for NOT SUCCESSFUL.

I've been doing this since January. I work out 7 days/week. They keep recommending I work out more... I'm like... I run 6.5 miles/day. I lift weights. I teach jazzercise 3x/week. I do hip hop abs every night before I go to bed. Could I BE anymore active??!?!

I haven't had one slice of pizza or one hamburger or cheeseburger since January. I am starting to think that I need a new plan.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not to sound stupid, but what kind of weight is it? are you sure you're not TOO active and gaining muscle weight?

8:18 PM  
Blogger Miss Madras said...

I was thinking the same thing. Muscle weighs more then fat, you could be gaining muscle weight. I would suggest having your BMI measured, any gym should be able to do that for you.
Good luck! I am trying, not very successfully, to get back to a healthy weight too.

8:36 PM  
Blogger P in VT said...

I can't imagine that I'm gaining muscle weight... I'm not lifting that much just a lot of body-resistance stuff.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the scale is such an awful tool. if youre really concerned you should have someone start tracking your body fat % if you HAVE to, do it with a tape, but the preferred would be to have some do some caliper tests on you. then continue your regimen and do it again after a month but the loss then gain really sounds like you burned off fat and then started to build lean muscle to me and you dont have to lift weights to build muscle.

i said it in another post... unless you had a significant weight gain you didnt tell us/show us i think youre way too focused on the scale how do you look and feel? if you can still train jazzercise or play 2hrs of serious tennis youre fine

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home