Thursday, July 23, 2009

Oh My

I have really been terrible with the updates lately. It was a crazy weekend with Sister #3 and her boyfriend visiting. They left Sunday afternoon and then Monday morning Sister #4 arrived for the week so between their visits, the last two weeks of school and admitting to myself that I need to start looking for (ANOTHER) new place to live (don't. even. ask.), it's been a little crazy.

HOWEVER. Tomorrow all 6 of us, plus three significant others, plus two best friends, plus another couple will be descending on our summer vacations spot for (at least) the weekend. WOOHOO!

And? Until then? I'm spending some quality time with BB (Boston Boy) in MA...

yea, you heard me. :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger POSH AND POISED said...

please blog about about BB asap. Thanks.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home