Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer Days

Tonight is my last night of graduate school for the summer. THANK GOD. I will be celebrating by having a drink (drinking heavily) immediately after. This sh*t deserves to be celebrated. Going into the fall I have two classes left and then? I. AM. DONE. Woop! Woop!

Having returned from our wonderful, fabulous vacation and uploading all of the pictures I realized that I AM A FATA$$. Bikini shots from this year compared to last year are DEPRESSING. Really. I'm trying not to think about it too much but it has definitely served as some SERIOUS motivation for me to get BACK into a workout routine and start eating a little more healthy. I don't want to be too hard on myself because last year I was teaching 7 jazz classes/week and doing PT sessions all the time. Right now my focus has been on keeping my head above water while being in grad school full time and dealing with all of these living situations. I need to cut myself a little of a break, but... I also want to feel AWESOME in my bathing suit. I have four weeks before school starts again so I've got some time to figure things out.

(I'm debating putting up the pics for your viewing pleasure (ahem, horror) but I'm not QUITE sure yet...)

I've spoken with BB once since his arrival in TX. Things got a little weird over the weekend and he (for SOME reason) thought that I wanted him to be my boyfriend... I have NO idea why he thought that but we've sorted things out and everything with him seems to be on an upswing. We've texted everyday so that's been nice but it's been difficult to go from texting with him non-stop all day to only a few times. Basically? I'm bored. I hate to even admit that because I've been SO busy this whole summer, but I've gotta come up with some things to occupy my time or I'm going to just go crazy.

One of my best guy friends from HS, S, finally made it to Maine for vacation with us after all of these years and my best friend D did too. It was awesome. My sisters all had their boyfriends there, and me? Well, I brought my friends. Works for me. :) I am so lucky to have the friends that I do. They fit in seamlessly with everyone else in the group and I *so* enjoyed spending some fun, relaxed time with them.

One last night of classes and I'm home free...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home