Monday, October 25, 2010

Another Update

Wow. I am REALLY terrible. It's been over a month since my last post. I'd like to say that I'm going to be more than a once-a-month blogger, but... I'm not going to make any promises. With such long breaks in between posts it's hard to know where to start, but since I just celebrated my birthday (26! WHOA!) yesterday, I think I'll start there.

And that? Begins with me saying that I have the best. boyfriend. ever. He is seriously amazing. He gets me COMPLETELY and totally loves that I'm NUTS 98% of the time. He is optimistic and life-loving and totally lights up a room when he walks in. He loves my family, he is kind and supportive and I could not be happier.

I know what you're thinking, it won't always be sunshine and rainbows but... I think it will.

So THERE. ;)

My birthday weekend started with the two of us getting some stuff done around his house in preparation for the party we were hosting there Sunday evening. We went to the gym, then headed home to shower and get ready for my birthday weekend getaway. He planned an entire weekend away for my birthday and I had no idea.

We had some errands to run before we left town (we bought a bedroom set and a living room set...

I KNOW!), so after we finished that we headed south on 89 and that was when he told me our destination: Topnotch in Stowe, VT. He got a room for the entire weekend and signed me up for a day at the spa on Saturday. It was, in one word, AMAZING. I relaxed, we went out to dinner, I slept in, read the paper in bed, and just enjoyed every minute of my birthday weekend.

It was incredible.

Sunday we came home and hosted a small birthday gathering at his house.

I am so loving my life right now it's amazing.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous engagement rings said...

Great to hear your loving life, so so important. Love your blog, its a breath of fresh air.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Body and Health said...

Make yourself happy. Keep your body fit.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Sean said...

boy, remember when you used to think once a month was bad...

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home