Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The FIT

I work out. All. of. the time. I've always been that way so there's really no other explanation. I'm not totally obessessed with "the skinny". I just really like it. Jazzercise takes up most of my exercise time but it's a lot of work to always be responsible for someone else's fitness, you know? All of the, "Is your core tight?" "Are you squeezing your buns?" "Remember to BREATHE!" So, I decided that I would make someone else be responsible for my fitness and would take my workouts up a notch. I got a personal trainer.

We had our first meeting yesterday and it was-- PERSONAL. (Go figure.) He took all of my measurements and did the pinch test. Notsofun. :) I'm excited to see where this goes...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Oh isn't it precious that you love to exercise (cough, hate you).

So when I got to the end of your post, this is what I thought: hmmm, if you just substitute everything about working out with words about eating and swapped chef for personal trainer, you'd be describing me. It's like we sisters!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home